SIERRA CUSHION DINING CHAIR
The Sierra Aluminium Outdoor Dining Chair is a perfect addition to your outdoor table setting. We use sub frames on chairs and appropriately gauged aluminium to provide superior durability. Good quality powder coating, HDPE (high density polyethylene) feet and stainless steel screws and bolts are other details that ensure our aluminium pieces are well suited to the Australian outdoor environment.
– HDPE (high density polyetheline) feet
– Stainless steel screws and bolts
– Sunproof olefin cushion fabric
– Stainless steel zips on cushions
– High quality dacron/foam combination cushion filling
- White Frame/Graphite Sling
- Gunmetal Frame/Graphite Sling
- Strata Frame/Strata Sling
- White Frame/Strata Sling
Arm height: 630mm
Seat height: 470mm (with cushion)
Total height: 860mm
Caring for your Powder Coated Furniture:
To clean your powder coated furniture it is recommended to use clean cool or lukewarm water with slight additives of neutral washing agents. To scrub down the furniture, use non-abrasive soft cloths, rags or industrial cotton. To specifically get off greasy, oily or sooty substances that were unable to be cleaned off with the previous procedure, the best cleaner to use is ‘white spirit’ which can be found at major hardware outlets. After cleaning, rinse down the furniture with cold, clean water.