HONEY BOURBON BBQ SAUCE
This tangy, honey-sweet and a dash of heat barbecue sauce is perfect with chicken or pork.
- ½ cup Wild Turkey American Honey Bourbon Whiskey
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon cornflour, mixed with 1 tablespoon of the water
- 50 grams butter
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce- eg Tobasco (or adjust to personal taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Add the American Honey Bourbon Whiskey to a saucepan. Combine 1 tablespoon of the water with the cornflour to dissolve the cornflour. Add the cornflour mixture, remaining water, and the rest of the ingredients to the saucepan. Simmer on a stove top over medium heat for 15 minutes or until thickened.