PORTERHOUSE STEAKS WITH MUSTARD WHIP
- 2 x 200g porterhouse steak (or rump/ scotch fillet), 3cm thick
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoon Weber Steak Seasoning
For the Mustard Whip
- 150 grams crème fraiche
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- Prepare the BBQ for direct cooking over high heat (250-290 Degrees Celsius)
- Lightly coat your steaks with olive oil and season with Weber’s Steak Seasoning (approx. 3/4 of a teaspoons for a 200g steak)
Brush the cooking grills clean with a wire brush. Grill the steaks over direct high heat, with the lid closed, for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until cooked to your liking. Refer to tips for timing guide.
Remove the steaks from the barbecue and allow them to rest for about 5 minutes. While the steaks are resting, in a small bowl combine the mustard whip ingredients with a fork or small whisk.
Slice the steaks and serve with the mustard whip.